Alton Brown’s salsa recipe is a delicious and easy to make dish. The ingredients include two cans of diced tomatoes, one jalapeno pepper, one small onion, half a bunch of cilantro leaves, lime juice from half a lime, one clove of garlic minced finely, salt and sugar. Start by draining the canned tomatoes in a colander then place them into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
Mix all together until everything is blended well. Taste it for seasoning and adjust accordingly if needed before refrigerating for at least an hour or more so that all flavors can blend together nicely. Serve chilled with tortilla chips or as desired!
If you’re looking for a delicious salsa recipe that is sure to impress your friends and family, then Alton Brown’s Salsa Recipe is the perfect choice. This simple yet flavorful dish combines fresh tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, garlic, cilantro and lime juice to create a truly unique flavor profile that will have everyone coming back for seconds. Best of all it takes just minutes to whip up this crowd-pleasing appetizer so you can spend more time enjoying your special occasion.
Q: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Alton Brown’S Salsa Recipe
Ingredients needed to make Alton Brown’s salsa recipe: – 1/4 cup diced onion – 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced – 2 tablespoons lime juice – 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole tomatoes with juice, chopped
– 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped – Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. All of these ingredients are necessary for the preparation of this delicious salsa dish!
Q: How Long Does It Take to Prepare This Recipe
It takes about 10 minutes to prepare this recipe. Ingredients needed include: – 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 diced onion – 4 cloves of minced garlic – 1 can of chopped tomatoes with juice
– ½ teaspoon oregano leaves, crumbled Once all the ingredients are prepared, cook the onions and garlic in a heated pan for 3 minutes until softened. Add the remaining ingredients into the pan and simmer for 7 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
Q: Does This Recipe Require Any Special Equipment
No special equipment is needed to make this recipe. All you need are the following items: * Stovetop or oven
* Mixing bowl * Measuring cups and spoons With these basic tools, you will be able to easily create the dish.
Alton Brown Makes Mix-and-Match Salsa | Good Eats | Food Network
This Alton Brown salsa recipe is a great choice for anyone who wants to make homemade salsa with minimal effort. It’s easy to follow and can be made in no time, making it the perfect addition to any party or gathering. The combination of flavors from the tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and cilantro give this salsa an enjoyable kick that will leave you wanting more.
So try out this recipe today and don’t forget to share it with your friends!