Brenda Gantt’s dressing recipe is a family favorite. It is a simple, yet flavorful dressing that can be used on any type of salad. The dressing is made with olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt.
It is a light dressing that is perfect for a summer salad.
Brenda Gantt’s Dressing Recipe
1 cup diced celery
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup diced green pepper
1/4 cup diced red pepper
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a jar or container and refrigerate for at least one hour before using, to allow the flavors to blend.
3. This dressing is great on salads, or as a dip for fresh vegetables. Enjoy!
Brenda gantt recipes
Brenda Gantt is a popular food blogger who specializes in recipes. Her blog, “Brenda Gantt’s Recipes,” features a wide variety of recipes, both traditional and unique.
Gantt’s recipes are known for being both delicious and easy to follow.
her step-by-step instructions make even the most complicated dishes seem simple. And, her blog is updated frequently, so there’s always something new to try.
If you’re looking for some inspiration in the kitchen, Brenda Gantt’s recipes are a great place to start.
From breakfast to dessert, there’s something for everyone. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Brenda gantt egg bread dressing recipe
Brenda Gantt’s egg bread dressing recipe is a holiday favorite in many families. This dish is made with a combination of eggs, bread crumbs, and seasonings, and is baked until golden brown. It’s perfect for serving alongside a roasted turkey or chicken, and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
If you’re looking for a dressing recipe that will make your holiday meal extra special, give Brenda Gantt’s egg bread dressing a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Brenda gantt meatloaf recipe
This is my all-time favorite meatloaf recipe! It’s from my mom, Brenda Gantt, and it’s always a hit. The secret ingredient is oatmeal, which helps to keep the meatloaf moist and flavorful.
I like to serve it with mashed potatoes and gravy, but it’s also great with a simple side of vegetables.
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 onion, diced
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
3. Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
4. Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
5. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
Brenda gantt turkey soup
Brenda Gantt’s Turkey Soup
1 turkey carcass
1 large onion, chopped
3 celery stalks, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 cups water
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 bay leaf
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, celery, and carrots and cook until the vegetables are softened, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the turkey carcass and water to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2-3 hours.
3. Remove the turkey carcass from the pot and allow the soup to cool slightly.
Remove the meat from the carcass and return it to the pot.
4. Add the parsley, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper and simmer for another 30 minutes. Serve hot with crusty bread.
Old fashioned egg bread recipe
Egg bread is a delicious and easy-to-make bread that has been around for centuries. This old-fashioned recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy the taste of homemade bread without all the work.
1 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 package active dry yeast
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1. In a large bowl, combine milk, sugar, and yeast.
Stir until the yeast is dissolved and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add eggs, oil, and salt. Stir until well blended.
3. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, stirring until dough is too stiff to stir.
4. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
5. Place in a greased bowl, cover, and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
6. Punch down dough and turn out onto a floured surface.
7. Shape into a loaf and place on a greased baking sheet.
8. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
9. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This old-fashioned egg bread recipe is perfect for anyone who loves the taste of homemade bread.
What is the Brenda Gantt dressing recipe
Brenda Gantt’s dressing recipe is a combination of mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and celery seed. This dressing is perfect for salads, as a dip, or even as a sandwich spread. The mayonnaise gives the dressing a creamy texture, while the vinegar and sugar add a bit of tang and sweetness.
The celery seed provides a nice crunch and flavor to the dressing.
How do you make Brenda Gantt dressing
Brenda Gantt dressing is a type of salad dressing that is popular in the southern United States. It is made with a variety of ingredients, including mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and spices. The dressing is typically used on green salads, but it can also be used on other types of salads, such as pasta salads or potato salads.
What are the ingredients in Brenda Gantt dressing
Brenda Gantt dressing is a salad dressing made with mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and celery seed. It is often used as a coleslaw dressing, but can also be used on other salads or as a dip.
How long does it take to make Brenda Gantt dressing
Brenda Gantt’s dressing is a simple vinaigrette that can be made in minutes. All you need is olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Simply whisk together these ingredients and pour over your salad.
This dressing is perfect for those who are looking for a light, refreshing, and healthy salad dressing.
What is the nutritional value of Brenda Gantt dressing
Brenda Gantt dressing is a low calorie, low fat dressing that is high in fiber and protein. It is also a good source of vitamins A, C and E. This dressing is made with a blend of olive oil, vinegar, water, and spices.
Thanksgiving Dressing- it is absolutely delicious. You will have to scroll back #Cookingwithbrenda
Brenda Gantt’s dressing recipe is a great way to add flavor to your meals. The dressing is made with olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt, and can be used on salads, pasta dishes, or as a dipping sauce.