Flu Bomb Doterra Recipe is a simple and effective blend of essential oils to help support the body during cold and flu season. It typically combines 4 drops of each Lemon, Oregano, Frankincense, Tea Tree and OnGuard Essential Oils with 2 tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil in an empty 10mL roller bottle. Start by adding the Fractionated Coconut Oil to your roller bottle then add all five essential oils to it.
Securely close the lid on your roller bottle and shake well until fully blended together. To use Flu Bomb apply 1-3 times daily over neck, chest or feet as needed for immune support or respiratory relief due to seasonal threats.* Make sure you always perform a skin patch test before using any new blend topically!
This Flu Bomb Doterra Recipe is a great way to fight off colds and flu season! Combining the powerful antiviral properties of dōTERRA On Guard Protective Blend with other natural ingredients like honey, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper, this recipe provides an effective way to give your body the extra boost it needs to stay healthy during cold and flu season. Not only does it help keep you feeling well but also tastes amazing too!
Give this recipe a try today for a delicious way to stay one step ahead of those pesky bugs.
Q: What is a Flu Bomb Doterra Recipe
A Flu Bomb Doterra Recipe is an easy way to help boost your immunity. It consists of several essential oils and a carrier oil: * 4 drops On Guard Essential Oil
* 3 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil * 2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil * 2 drops Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Essential Oil
* 1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl or cup, then massage into feet and chest for maximum benefit.
Q: What Essential Oils are Used in the Recipe
This recipe calls for the use of three essential oils: lavender, eucalyptus and rosemary. – Lavender is known for its calming properties, making it a good choice to reduce stress. – Eucalyptus has antiseptic qualities and can be used as an expectorant or decongestant.
– Rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe sore muscles or joints. Combined, these three essential oils make this recipe powerful and beneficial!
Q: How Do You Use the Flu Bomb Doterra Recipe
The Flu Bomb Doterra Recipe is an essential oil blend used to fight against cold and flu symptoms. Here’s how to use it: • Add 10 drops of the Flu Bomb recipe into a diffuser and run for 30 minutes, or until the desired effect has been achieved.
• Dilute 1 drop of the mixture with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil, then apply directly onto your chest for relief from congestion. • Combine 5-7 drops with water in a spray bottle and mist around your bedroom before going to sleep at night. Using this essential oil blend can provide fast relief from colds and flus – try it today!
Turn on Your Diffuser And Diffuse for 15-20 Minutes at Least Once Daily When Experiencing Cold Or Flu Symptoms
Diffusing essential oils is a great way to relieve cold and flu symptoms. Here are some tips for using your diffuser: • Turn on the diffuser and add 3-5 drops of an appropriate essential oil blend.
• Diffuse for 15-20 minutes at least once daily when experiencing cold or flu symptoms. • After 20 minutes, turn off the diffuser and let it cool down before adding more oil if needed. This will ensure optimal performance of your equipment and safety of your home environment.
How to make your own flu bomb using doTERRA essential oils (Part 3)
This Flu Bomb Doterra recipe is a great way to naturally support your health during the winter months. Not only does it help boost immunity, but it also tastes delicious! With its combination of essential oils, lemon juice and honey, this recipe can provide an all-natural solution for anyone looking for relief from the common cold or flu.
Give this natural remedy a try today and see if it helps you feel better!