Ingredients: 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 3 cups water
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. 2. In a shallow bowl or plate, mix together the flour and garlic powder; dredge the roast in the mixture until evenly coated.
3. Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet; add beef and brown on all sides for about 5 minutes total. Transfer to prepared baking dish. 4. Pour water into hot pan; stir and scrape up any bits of meat that may have stuck to it while browning; pour this liquid over the top of your roast in baking dish, then pour Worcestershire sauce over top as well and sprinkle with rosemary leaves .
5 . Cover and bake at 325F for 3 hours, or until very tender when pierced with a fork .
This delicious Golden Corral Pot Roast recipe is a hearty and flavorful meal that the whole family will love. It’s made with tender beef roast, carrots, potatoes, onions, and a rich gravy for added flavor. Best of all, it can be prepared in the slow cooker so you can have dinner ready when you get home from work or school!
Enjoy this classic comfort food any night of the week – just add a side salad or some steamed vegetables to complete your meal.
Q1: What Ingredients Do I Need to Make a Golden Corral Pot Roast
Ingredients needed to make a Golden Corral Pot Roast: • 2-3 lb chuck roast • Salt and pepper
• Olive oil • 1 onion, cut into wedges • 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups beef broth or stock • 3 carrots, peeled and chopped into 1 inch pieces • 3 celery stalks, chopped into 1 inch pieces. These ingredients are all you need to create a delicious pot roast from Golden Corral.
Q2: How Long Does It Take to Cook a Golden Corral Pot Roast
It takes approximately 4-6 hours to cook a Golden Corral Pot Roast. • Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). • Place roast in roasting pan with fat side up.
• Add 1 cup of water and cover the pan tightly with foil. • Cook for 4-6 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C). Once cooked, let it rest 10 minutes before carving and serving.
Q3: Is There an Easier Way to Make Golden Corral Pot Roast
Yes, there is an easier way to make Golden Corral Pot Roast. Here are the steps: • Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Place roast in a roasting pan and season with salt and pepper. • Mix together beef broth, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder in a bowl. Pour over roast in the roasting pan.
• Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 3 hours until tender. • Let rest 15 minutes before serving. This simple recipe requires minimal prep time but results in a delicious pot roast that rivals Golden Corral’s!
How To Make Pot Roast – BEST Pot Roast Recipe | Recipes.net
This Golden Corral pot roast recipe is sure to become a family favorite. With its simple ingredients and easy steps, it’s a great way to enjoy comfort food without all the fuss. Plus, with its rich flavor and tender texture, every bite will be full of flavor that everyone can appreciate.
Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight meal or something special for Sunday dinner, this pot roast is sure to please your family and friends.