Ingredients: -2 cups all purpose flour -1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt -3/4 cup softened butter -1 cup white sugar
-1 egg -2 teaspoons vanilla extract Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan with softened butter or cooking spray. 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
3. Cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy in a large mixing bowl. Beat in the egg and then add vanilla extract until blended evenly throughout mixture. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients into this wet ingredient mixture until it forms a soft dough ball that pulls away from sides of bowl easily without being too sticky to work with your hands.
. 4 Spread cookie dough into prepared 9×13 inch pan using your fingers or back of spoon to evenly spread out cookies across bottom of pan., pressing down firmly as needed.
. 5 Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degree F (175 degrees C) or until golden brown around edges. Allow cookie bars to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving if desired!.
Nothing beats a warm, freshly-baked cookie when you’re feeling peckish. This Hungry Bear Cookie recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and give you an energy boost! The combination of oats, chocolate chips and brown sugar makes for a delicious treat that’s sure to bring smiles all around.
Enjoy these soft, chewy cookies with a tall glass of cold milk or as an after-dinner dessert; they are sure to be a hit no matter what occasion.
What is Michelle Obama’S Favorite Cookie?
Michelle Obama’s favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin. She loves the combination of sweet and savory flavors in this classic treat. Some other facts about Michelle Obama’s favorite cookie:
• It has a chewy texture with crunchy oats, raisins and nuts. • Oatmeal raisin cookies are often enjoyed with a glass of cold milk. • The recipe for this popular dessert is simple to make at home, making it an easy option for baking projects with kids.
Overall, oatmeal raisin cookies have been a long-time favorite of former First Lady Michelle Obama!
How to Make Snoop Dogg’S Cookie?
Snoop Dogg’s cookie is a delicious treat that can be made in the comfort of your own home. Here are the steps to make this tasty treat: – Preheat oven to 350°F.
– In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. – In large bowl, beat butter until creamy then add sugars and mix until well combined. – Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg addition.
Stir in vanilla extract and almond extract if desired. – Gradually add dry ingredients into wet ingredients 1/2 cup at a time, stirring until just blended (do not overmix). – Fold in chocolate chips by hand using wooden spoon or spatula.
– Drop dough onto ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other with an ice cream scoop or heaping tablespoonfuls for bigger cookies; flatten slightly with back of spoon or fork dipped in sugar for more uniform look if desired. Bake 10–12 minutes or until centers are light golden brown but still soft; do not overbake! Allow cookies to cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring them onto cooling rack to cool completely before serving and enjoying!
How to Jazz Up Sugar Cookie?
Jazzing up sugar cookies is easy and fun! Here are some ideas: • Add sprinkles, chocolate chips or other fun toppings.
• Make a sugar cookie dough that contains unique ingredients such as peanut butter, oats or nuts. • Add food coloring to the cookie dough for a festive look. • Cut the cookies into creative shapes with cookie cutters.
Finally, decorate with icing and enjoy your delicious treat!
What is in a Hope Cookie?
A hope cookie is a type of traditional Chinese dessert that symbolizes good luck and prosperity. It’s typically made with an assortment of ingredients, including: • White sugar for sweetness
• Nuts for crunchiness • Dried fruit for extra flavor • Glutinous rice flour as the base ingredient
• Coconut flakes for texture and flavor. These ingredients are mixed together to form a dough, which is then rolled into small balls before being deep-fried until golden brown. The finished product has a crispy exterior and soft interior – perfect for sharing with family or friends!
Hungry bear cookies
Hungry Bear Sugar Dream Cookies Recipe
This recipe for Hungry Bear Sugar Dream Cookies is a deliciously sweet treat that’s sure to please even the hungriest of bears! Made with all-natural ingredients, these cookies are packed full of flavor and nutrition. They’re perfect for an after dinner snack or as an anytime pick-me-up.
Plus, they only take about 30 minutes to make so you can enjoy them in no time. So put on your apron and get baking – these sugar dream cookies will have you dreaming of bear hugs in no time!
Hungry Bear Snickerdoodle Recipe
This delicious and easy-to-make Hungry Bear Snickerdoodle recipe is sure to be a hit with all of your family and friends. It combines the classic snickerdoodle taste with an added crunch from the crushed graham crackers, creating a unique cookie that everyone will love! Enjoy this tasty treat as part of your next gathering or just for a special snack – it’s sure to make you smile.
Sugar Cookie Recipe
If you’re looking for the perfect sugar cookie recipe, look no further! This easy-to-follow recipe yields sweet and delicious sugar cookies that are sure to be a hit with family and friends. With just a few simple ingredients like butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour and baking powder – you’ll have your batch of homemade treats ready in no time at all!
Don’t forget to add some sprinkles or colored sugars to give them an extra special touch. Enjoy your freshly baked sugar cookies!
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If you’re looking for the most delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe, look no further! This classic recipe combines butter and brown sugar to create a chewy center with crispy edges, while adding semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips creates an irresistible combination of flavors. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can whip up a batch of homemade cookies in no time – perfect for any occasion!
This Hungry Bear Cookie Recipe is sure to make your next bake sale a hit. Not only are these cookies easy to make, but they are also tasty and adorable. The combination of peanut butter, oats and chocolate chips makes for an irresistible snack that will have everyone coming back for more.
With just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you can create delicious homemade treats in no time!