Hunt’s Lasagna Recipe is a great option for a delicious Italian meal. This easy recipe requires one jar of Hunt’s Tomato Sauce, 12 lasagna noodles, 1 pound lean ground beef (browned and crumbled), 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 cloves garlic (minced), 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and 3 cups ricotta cheese. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese with egg until smooth. Layer the lasagne in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish as follows: Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce over bottom of pan then layer 4 uncooked noodles on top of sauce; spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles followed by another layer of the remaining tomato sauce and 4 more uncooked noodles on top; spread remaining ricotta mixture evenly over second layer of pasta followed by browned beef crumbles and chopped onions mixed with minced garlic, Italian seasoning, sugar and salt.
Top with last four uncooked lasagna noodles; spoon remaining tomato sauce over top.
Ever wanted to make the perfect lasagna for your family? Look no further than Hunt’s Lasagna Recipe! This classic Italian dish is easy to prepare and comes with a delicious tomato sauce that will have everyone coming back for seconds.
With simple ingredients like ground beef, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Hunt’s Signature Tomato Sauce, you can whip up a hearty meal in just minutes. Plus, you can customize it however you’d like by adding additional vegetables or spices. Give it a try tonight and see why Hunt’s Lasagna Recipe is sure to be an instant favorite in your household!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Hunt’S Lasagna Recipe
Hunt’s Lasagna Recipe requires the following ingredients: * 1 lb. ground beef
* 1/2 cup chopped onion * 2 cloves garlic, minced * 2 cans (14-1/2 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
* 1 can (14-1/2 oz) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce * 2 tsp Italian seasoning * 1/4 tsp salt
* 3 cups uncooked lasagna noodles In addition to these 8 items, you will also need grated Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese to complete the recipe. With these simple ingredients, one can easily make a delicious lasagna dish with Hunt’s Lasagna Recipe!
Q: How Long Does It Take to Prepare This Lasagna Recipe
It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes to prepare this lasagna recipe. The steps include: – Preheating the oven to 375°F (190°C)
– Boiling 12 ounces of lasagne noodles until al dente – Browning 1 pound of ground beef in a skillet – Preparing one jar of marinara sauce
– Making ricotta cheese mixture with eggs, parsley, salt and pepper – Assembling the layers of ingredients into a 9×13 inch baking dish Once assembled, you’ll need around an hour for baking.
Q: Is This a Vegetarian Dish
No, this is not a vegetarian dish. It contains meat: * Beef
* Pork * Chicken It also includes dairy products such as cheese and eggs.
Therefore it cannot be considered a vegetarian dish.
THE SECRET TO MAKE MY SUPER CHEESY SUPER YUMMY BAKED LASAGNA RECIPE THAT IS BETTER THAN TAKE OUT!!!
This Hunt’s Lasagna Recipe is a great way to make a classic Italian dish with ease and convenience. The result is an incredibly delicious lasagna that will satisfy any crowd. With this recipe, you can enjoy a hearty meal in the comfort of your own home without spending too much time or effort.
Whether it’s for a family dinner or just an evening snack, this lasagna is sure to be enjoyed by all who try it.