Jim Beam Bourbon Chili is a delicious and easy-to-make chili recipe. To make it, start by cooking 1 lb of ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until the meat is cooked through. Next add 2 cloves of garlic, 1 diced red pepper, 1 chopped onion, and 1 tsp each oregano and cumin to the pan.
Cook for about 5 minutes until vegetables are soft. Add one 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes and one 15 oz can kidney beans (rinsed). Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes before adding ¼ cup Jim Beam bourbon whiskey to the chili mixture.
Simmer an additional 10 minutes then serve with shredded cheese or sour cream as desired!
This Jim Beam Bourbon Chili Recipe is a delicious twist on a classic dish. This chili is packed with flavor from the Jim Beam bourbon, along with ground beef, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes and spices. The combination of the smoky-sweetness from the bourbon adds an extra level of complexity to this easy-to-make chili recipe.
Serve it up with some crusty bread or tortilla chips for a hearty meal that will have your family coming back for more!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Jim Beam Bourbon Chili
Jim Beam Bourbon Chili is a delicious and hearty meal. To make this chili, you will need: • 1 pound of ground beef
• 2 cloves garlic, minced • ½ onion, diced • 15 ounce can of kidney beans (drained)
• 14.5 ounce can of fire roasted tomatoes • 2 tablespoons tomato paste • ¼ cup Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey • 2 teaspoons chili powder • 1 teaspoon cumin • Salt and pepper to taste
In addition to the ingredients listed above, you may also want to have some additional toppings on hand such as sour cream or shredded cheese for garnish. Enjoy your homemade Jim Beam Bourbon Chili!
You Will Also Need a Bottle of Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
You will need a bottle of Jim Beam bourbon whiskey for your next party. Here is what you should look for: * 80 proof
* 4-year age statement on the label * Distilled in Clermont, Kentucky Jim Beam is an American original and one of the most beloved bourbons in the world, with a flavor profile that makes it perfect for any drink or recipe.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Cook the Chili
It takes approximately 1 ½ – 2 hours to cook chili. Cooking Steps: • Place the beef in a pot and brown it for about 8 minutes
• Add onion, garlic, bell pepper, jalapeno peppers and chili seasoning mix and stir together with the beef for 5 minutes • Pour in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water • Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat to low-medium heat setting
• Let simmer uncovered for 1½-2 hours until desired consistency is reached. The time frame of cooking chili varies depending on how thick or thin you like your chili; however, it usually takes an hour and a half up to two hours to make sure all ingredients are cooked through properly.
Q: Is There Any Other Type of Meat That Can Be Used for This Recipe
Yes, there are other types of meat that can be used for this recipe. * Chicken * Pork
* Seafood such as shrimp or scallops These alternative proteins can provide a different flavor and texture to the dish. Experiment with different meats to create a unique meal!
Best Bourbon & Bacon Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Have
This Jim Beam Bourbon Chili recipe is an easy, flavorful meal that can be enjoyed year-round. It’s a great way to add some extra spice to your next cookout or family gathering and is sure to please everyone at the table. With its unique mix of ingredients, this chili will no doubt become a favorite in your home.
Whether you’re looking for something different for game day or just need an interesting twist on classic chili, this Jim Beam Bourbon Chili recipe has everything you need!