Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses Recipe is a classic peanut butter treat. To make them, you’ll need 1/2 cup of softened butter, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Preheat your oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Slowly add in the confectioners’ sugar while stirring continuously until it’s fully incorporated into the mixture. Stir in the vanilla extract then roll the dough into small balls about an inch in diameter.
Place each ball onto the prepared baking sheet leaving about an inch between each one before pressing down lightly with a fork to create ridges on top of each cookie.
Have you ever wanted to make a delicious treat that’s both sweet and salty? Look no further than Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses! This easy-to-make recipe combines the creamy texture of peanut butter with the sweetness of chocolate kisses for a taste sensation that can’t be beat.
Whether you’re baking for an occasion or just want something sweet, this classic cookie is sure to please every palate.
What Ingredients are Needed for the Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses Recipe
Ingredients needed for the Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses Recipe: * 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter * 3 tablespoons of honey
* 2 cups powdered sugar * 1 stick softened butter (1/2 cup) * 24 chocolate kisses, unwrapped.
These simple ingredients can be quickly gathered to make a delicious treat that the whole family will enjoy!
How Long Does It Take to Make the Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses Recipe
It takes approximately 1 hour to make the Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses Recipe. Here is a breakdown: – 10 minutes for preparation
– 20 minutes for baking and cooling – 30 minutes of assembly and decorating. By following these steps, you can enjoy delicious homemade Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses in no time!
Is There a Substitute for the Peanut Butter in This Recipe
Yes, there are several substitutes for the peanut butter in this recipe. These include: – Nutella – a hazelnut chocolate spread that can provide a similar texture to peanut butter and the same sweetness.
– Almond or cashew butter – both of these butters have slightly different textures and flavors than peanut butter, but they can still work as an alternative. – Sunflower seed butter – made from ground sunflower seeds, this nut free option has a creamy texture and nutty flavor that’s similar to peanut butter. Each of these options will bring their own unique flavor profile to the dish, so it may be worth experimenting with them before settling on one that works best for you!
Can I Freeze These Cookies Once They are Made
Yes, you can freeze these cookies once they are made. The following steps will help ensure that your frozen cookies remain fresh and delicious: • Cool the cookies completely before freezing them.
• Place the cooled cookies on a tray in the freezer for 1-2 hours until they are firm. • Transfer the frozen cookies to an airtight container or bag, making sure there is no trapped air inside. • Label and date the container so you know when it was stored in the freezer.
Freezing freshly baked cookies allows you to enjoy them over time without worrying about their shelf life!
Does This Recipe Require Any Special Equipment
This recipe does not require any special equipment. The following items are needed to make it: – Large bowl
– Whisk – Measuring cups and spoons – Baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
That is all that is needed to prepare this delicious treat!
Peanut Butter Blossoms – PEANUT BUTTER KISSES | Recipes.net
This Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses recipe is a classic combination of flavors that will bring joy to everyone who tries them. They make the perfect treat for any occasion, or just as an everyday snack. These delicious treats are sure to be a hit with family and friends alike!
With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can create delicious peanut butter kisses in no time at all. Give it a try today and enjoy the delectable taste of sweet and salty together!