Moe’s BBQ is a restaurant chain that started in Atlanta, Georgia. The chain is known for its Southern-style cooking, and one of its signature dishes is banana pudding. The recipe for Moe’s BBQ’s banana pudding is a closely guarded secret, but we’ve got a copy of it for you to try at home.
Ingredients: 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 cup heavy cream 1/2 cup white sugar 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 6 bananas, sliced 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). 2. In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, heavy cream, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
Mix well. 3. Stir in the bananas, and pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust. 4. Bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and continue baking for 45 minutes, or until the pudding is set.
If you’re looking for a delicious and unique banana pudding recipe, look no further than Moe’s BBQ! This unique take on the classic dessert features a smoky, barbecue-flavored twist that is sure to please your taste buds. The best part?
It’s super easy to make! Ingredients: 1 (15 oz) can banana cream pie filling
1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk 1/2 cup BBQ sauce 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 (6 oz) package vanilla wafers 3-4 bananas, sliced
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 2. In a large bowl, combine banana cream pie filling, evaporated milk, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
3. Pour mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish. 4. Add a layer of vanilla wafers, followed by a layer of banana slices. 5. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until pudding is set. 7. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!
What is in Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding recipe
Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding is a classic Southern dessert that is perfect for any occasion. This dish is made with a delicious combination of ripe bananas, sweetened condensed milk, and a delectable pudding mix. The pudding mix gives the banana pudding a rich and creamy texture, while the condensed milk adds a touch of sweetness.
The ripe bananas add a lovely banana flavor and a slight hint of sweetness. This dish is typically served with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
How do you make Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding
There are a few things you need in order to make Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding. First, you need some ripe bananas. You’ll also need some heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, cornstarch, salt, vanilla extract, and of course, some BBQ sauce.
To start, you’ll want to slice up your bananas and set them aside. In a large pot, combine the cream, milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Allow it to boil for one minute, then remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Next, you’ll need to layer the pudding. In the bottom of a bowl, add a layer of BBQ sauce.
Top with a layer of sliced bananas, then a layer of pudding. Repeat until you’ve used up all of your ingredients. And that’s it!
Enjoy your delicious BBQ Banana Pudding.
What is the history of Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding
Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding is a Southern classic dessert that has been enjoyed for generations. The dish is said to have originated in the African-American community, and it was brought to the United States by slaves. The pudding is made with ripe bananas, brown sugar, spices, and a touch of bourbon.
It is traditionally served with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding has been a staple at Southern gatherings for centuries. The dish is a delicious way to end a meal, and it is also a popular potluck dish.
Whether you are serving it at a family reunion or taking it to a friend’s house for dinner, Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding is sure to be a hit.
Marissaslovecatering Kitchen! Moe’s Banana Pudding!
Best southern banana pudding
Looking for a delicious banana pudding recipe that will have your friends and family asking for seconds? Look no further than this southern banana pudding recipe. Made with fluffy vanilla wafers, fresh bananas, and a creamy vanilla pudding, this banana pudding is sure to please.
For the pudding: 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
1 cup white sugar 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 eggs, beaten For the assembly: 1 (16 oz) package vanilla wafers
6-8 bananas, sliced 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped Start by making the pudding.
In a large saucepan, whisk together the condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar, flour, and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
Stir in the beaten eggs, then pour the pudding into a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. When you’re ready to assemble the pudding, start by layering a layer of vanilla wafers on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with a layer of sliced bananas, then a layer of pudding. Repeat the layers until all of the pudding and bananas are used up. Finish the pudding by topping with a layer of whipped cream. Serve immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
City barbeque banana pudding recipe
Ingredients: 1 box of vanilla wafers 1 large box of instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup of milk 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract 4 bananas, sliced
1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract. 3. Line the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish with a layer of vanilla wafers. 4. Top with a layer of sliced bananas, then spoon half of the pudding mixture over the bananas.
5. Repeat layers of vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding. 6. Top with a layer of Cool Whip. 7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Banana cream pudding recipe
Ingredients: 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 3 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 bananas, sliced
1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked Directions: 1. Combine sweetened condensed milk, sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk. 2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. 3. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Gently stir in bananas. 4. Pour mixture into crust. Chill for several hours before serving.
Banana pudding variations
Who doesn’t love banana pudding? This classic dessert is delicious on its own, but there are so many ways to change it up and make it even better. Here are a few of our favorite variations on banana pudding:
1. Caramel Banana Pudding: Add some caramel to your banana pudding for a rich, delicious twist. 2. Chocolate Banana Pudding: Mix in some chocolate for a chocoholic’s dream dessert. 3. Peanut Butter Banana Pudding: Add some peanut butter to the mix for a flavor explosion.
4. Strawberry Banana Pudding: Mix in some fresh strawberries for a summery twist. 5. Banana Pudding Pie: Pour your banana pudding into a prepared pie crust for an easy, no-bake dessert. 6. Banana Pudding Trifle: Layer your pudding with whipped cream and fresh fruit for a beautiful trifle.
7. Mini Banana Pudding Cups: Make individual pudding cups for a fun, easy dessert. 8. Banana Pudding Ice Cream: Make your pudding even more indulgent by turning it into ice cream. 9. Banana Pudding Parfaits: Layer pudding, whipped cream, and fresh fruit for a healthy(ish) version of banana pudding.
10. Crockpot Banana Pudding: Set it and forget it with this easy crockpot pudding recipe. Which banana pudding variation will you try first?
This recipe for Moe’s BBQ Banana Pudding is the perfect summer dessert! Made with fresh bananas, this pudding is light and refreshing, and the perfect way to end your meal.