Pamela’s Coffee Cake Recipe Ingredients: – 2 cups all purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder – ½ teaspoon baking soda – ¼ teaspoon salt
– 3 tablespoons butter, softened – ½ cup granulated sugar -1 large egg -½ cup sour cream or yogurt -½ cup milk or buttermilk -1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract For the topping: –3 tablespoons melted butter –3/4 cup packed light brown sugar –2 teaspoons ground cinnamon –¾ cup chopped walnuts (optional) Directions : Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch cake pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until combined. Add the butter and mix with an electric mixer on low speed for about 1 minute until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add in the granulated sugar and beat on low speed for one more minute. Beat in the egg until just blended then add in the sour cream or yogurt, milk and vanilla extract; beat on low speed until just blended again. Pour batter into prepared cake pan evenly spread out Top with melted butter ,brown sugar ,cinnamon & walnuts if desired .
Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or when toothpick inserted near center comes out clean Allow to cool before cutting into slices Enjoy!
Pamela’s coffee cake recipe is a delicious treat that will leave you wanting more. Made with buttery cinnamon streusel topping and moist, fluffy cake, this recipe is sure to become a favorite for all your special occasions. Whether it’s for breakfast or dessert, Pamela’s coffee cake recipe has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to satisfy any craving.
Serve it up warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an even more decadent indulgence!
Q: What Recipe Do I Need to Make Pamela’S Coffee Cake
Pamela’s coffee cake is a delicious treat that can be made with just a few simple ingredients. To make this delightful cake, you will need: – 1/2 cup butter
– 1 cup white sugar – 2 eggs – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour – 2 teaspoons baking powder – 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 3/4 cup milk In addition to these ingredients, you’ll also need some kitchen tools such as an electric mixer and two 9” round pans. Simply mix together the butter and sugar before adding in the eggs, then stir in the vanilla.
In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients before slowly adding them into your wet mixture along with the milk until fully blended. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cool completely before cutting into it for serving!
For the Streusel Topping You’Ll Also Need Brown Sugar And Cinnamon
For the streusel topping, you’ll need: – Brown sugar – Cinnamon
Both ingredients are essential for achieving a delicious crunchy texture. Just mix them together and sprinkle on top of your favorite dessert!
Q: How Long Should I Bake Pamela’S Coffee Cake
Pamela’s coffee cake should be baked for 40–45 minutes. To ensure that the cake is thoroughly cooked: • Set your oven at 350°F (175°C).
• Check the doneness of the cake by inserting a toothpick in its center. If it comes out clean, then it’s done baking. • Allow to cool before serving or frosting.
Q: Do I Have to Use a Specific Kind of Pan for the Coffee Cake
No, you do not have to use a specific kind of pan for the coffee cake. You can use: • Any 9-inch round or square baking pan
• A pie plate • An 8×8 inch square pan These pans may yield different amounts of cake and will require different cooking times.
Be sure to adjust your recipe accordingly when changing the size or shape of the pan.
Easy TIRAMISU Cake | No-Bake Dessert
Pamela’s Coffee Cake Recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a classic favorite. It uses simple ingredients that can be found in most kitchens, and comes together quickly for an impressive presentation. The crumbly topping adds texture and flavor, while the cinnamon-sugar filling stands out against the rich cake base.
Whether you choose to serve it as breakfast or dessert, Pamela’s Coffee Cake Recipe will satisfy everyone at your table!