Ingredients: 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cream of tartar 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar 2 large eggs 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
Instructions: Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat together the butter and sugar until light in color. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll in remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture (3 tbsps). Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart; flatten with bottom of glass dipped in the same mixture as above. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
Let cool slightly before transferring to wire rack for complete cooling. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for a delicious cookie recipe to impress your friends and family, look no further than Paula Deen’s Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe! This classic cinnamon-sugar cookie is sure to be a hit with everyone. With its chewy texture, sweet taste and fragrant aroma of cinnamon sugar, these cookies will have everyone asking for the recipe!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed for the Paula Deen Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
Ingredients needed for Paula Deen’s Snickerdoodle Cookie recipe: * 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour * 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar * 1 cup butter, softened * 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs * 2 tablespoons milk * 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon These eight ingredients are essential in creating the delicious and classic snickerdoodle cookie.
Q: How Long Do I Bake the Cookies
Cookies should be baked for 8-10 minutes. Here is a list of tips to ensure your cookies come out perfect every time: • Set the oven temperature correctly – check the recipe for exact temperature.
• Place cookie dough on the baking sheet with enough space in between them. • Monitor your cookies while they are baking, as ovens can vary greatly in heat distribution and timing. • Remove from the oven once edges become golden brown and all parts of surface appear done.
Finally, let cool before enjoying!
Q: Can I Use Margarine Instead of Butter
Yes, you can use margarine instead of butter. Margarine is a healthier alternative to butter as it contains less saturated fat and cholesterol. Margarine offers the following benefits:
• Lower in calories than butter • Contains unsaturated fats which are beneficial for health • Does not contain dairy products which makes it suitable for vegans and those who have allergies or intolerances.
Overall, margarine is an excellent replacement for butter that provides many health benefits without sacrificing flavor.
Holiday Recipes: Pecan Snickerdoodle Recipe
This Paula Deen Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe is a delicious and easy way to make the classic cookie. With its unique combination of cinnamon, sugar, and buttery flavor, these cookies are sure to be a hit with your friends and family. And because they require only simple ingredients that you likely have on hand at home already, they’re also quick and economical to make.
So no matter what occasion you’re celebrating or just wanting something sweet for a snack – this recipe is sure to satisfy!