Ingredients: 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cream of tartar 1/4 teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon, divided use
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened 2 eggs, lightly beaten 2 1/8 cups granulated sugar, divided use
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; set aside.
In another shallow bowl combine 2 tablespoons of cinnamon with remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar; mix well and set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat butter until creamy then add eggs one at a time beating after each addition. Gradually add in remaining sugar until light and fluffy then slowly add in dry ingredients continuing to beat on low speed until dough forms.
Scoop out small balls from the dough using an ice cream scoop or spoon then roll into the cinnamon-sugar mixture coating completely before placing onto prepared pans leaving enough room between each cookie for spreading during baking process. Bake cookies for 10 minutes or just until edges begin to turn golden brown; cool on pan several minutes before transferring to wire racks for complete cooling prior to serving. Enjoy!
Paula Deen’s Snickerdoodle recipe is a classic cookie that will be loved by everyone! This easy-to-follow recipe will have you baking up delicious snickerdoodles in no time at all. The perfect combination of cinnamon and sugar make every bite absolutely irresistible, while the buttery dough adds an extra touch of flavor.
With this simple but scrumptious recipe, you can easily whip up a batch of these delightful treats whenever your sweet tooth strikes!
Q: What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Paula Deen’S Snickerdoodles
Paula Deen’s Snickerdoodles require the following ingredients: * 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour * 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
* 1 teaspoon baking soda * 1/4 teaspoon salt * 3/4 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup white sugar * 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar * 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon These simple ingredients come together to create delicious snickerdoodle cookies.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Bake Paula Deen’S Snickerdoodles
Paula Deen’s Snickerdoodles require 11 to 12 minutes of baking time at 375°F. To ensure the best results, here are some tips: – Preheat oven before adding cookies to bake.
– Place cookie dough 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. – Bake for 11 or 12 minutes until edges are lightly browned and center is cooked through but still soft. By following these steps, you can have delicious Paula Deen’s Snickerdoodles in no time!
Q: Can I Substitute Any of the Ingredients in This Recipe
Yes, you can substitute some of the ingredients in this recipe. Here are a few tips for substituting ingredients: • Choose an ingredient with similar texture and flavor.
• If substituting fresh for dry or vice versa, adjust measurements accordingly. • Consider how much time each new ingredient takes to cook and adjust cooking time accordingly. When making substitutions, always double-check your recipes and make sure the dish is cooked through before serving it!
Holiday Recipes: Pecan Snickerdoodle Recipe
This Paula Deen Snickerdoodles Recipe is a great way to make simple and delicious cookies. With the right ingredients, you can create the perfect combination of sweetness, spice and crunch that everyone loves in this classic treat. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or something special to bring to your next get-together, these snickerdoodles will definitely be a hit!