Ingredients: 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated deep dish pizza crust 2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced 1 small onion, diced 1 bell pepper, diced
6 ounces mushrooms, sliced 8 ounces pepperoni slices Instructions:
Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll the pizza crust into a 9-inch pie plate. Crimp edges of dough as desired.
Drizzle the olive oil over the surface of the dough and spread evenly with your fingertips. Sprinkle garlic over top. Layer on onions and peppers; cover with mushrooms then top with pepperoni slices in an even layer.
Bake for 20 minutes or until center is set and bottom of crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 5-10 minutes before serving warm or cold!
If you’re looking for something to make for dinner that’s both delicious and easy, look no further than this amazing Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza Recipe! This dish takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. With layers of cheese, sauce, and your favorite toppings all nestled in a flaky crust, this pizza will satisfy everyone’s cravings without any of the fuss.
Q: What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza
Ingredients: •1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust •2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
•3/4 cup pepperoni slices •1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drained •1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
•Additional toppings and cheese, if desired To make a Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza you need 1 can of Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust, 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 3/4 cup of Pepperoni Slices, 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes that have been drained, 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning as well as any additional toppings and cheese that you wish to add.
Q: How Do I Prepare the Dough for the Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza
To prepare the dough for Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza, you need to: * Preheat oven to 400°F. * Combine pizza crust mix and warm water in a large bowl until dough forms.
* Knead the dough on lightly floured surface for 1 minute or until smooth. * Roll out into 12-inch circle onto greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Once you have completed these steps, your deep dish pizza is ready to be topped with your favorite ingredients!
Unroll Your Dough Onto a Greased 12 Inch Pizza Pan Or Baking Sheet
To unroll your dough onto a greased 12 inch pizza pan or baking sheet: * Grease the surface of the pizza pan or baking sheet with oil. * Unroll the dough onto the greased surface, pressing it gently into any corners.
* Spread out evenly to cover entire surface of pan/sheet and trim off excess edges if needed. Make sure that you have an even crust for a perfect pizza!
Using a Fork Press down on the Edges of the Dough All around the Circumference of the Pan Or Baking Sheet to Form an Even Edge
A fork is a useful tool for forming an even edge on the dough. Follow these steps to achieve good results: • Place the rolled dough onto a greased pan or baking sheet.
• Using a fork, press down on the edges of the dough all around the circumference of the pan or baking sheet. • Press firmly and evenly to form a uniform edge. This will ensure that your pastry has neat edges when cooked in the oven and looks professional when served.
Bake for 10 Minutes Then Remove from Oven And Top With Desired Ingredients
Baking for 10 minutes is all it takes to create a delicious treat. Here is what you should do: – Preheat oven to desired temperature.
– Place food on baking sheet and bake in oven for 10 minutes. – Remove from oven and top with desired ingredients such as cheese, herbs, or spices. Enjoy your freshly made dish!
Q: How Long Should I Bake My Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza
Baking time for a Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza varies depending on the oven. Here are some tips to ensure your pizza comes out perfectly: * Preheat oven to 375°F and bake for 16-20 minutes
* Use an oven thermometer to monitor internal temperature of pizza (should reach 165°F) * Bake until cheese is melted, edges of crust are golden brown, and center is hot. Follow these instructions carefully to achieve the best results when baking your Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza!
Sheet-Pan Cheese-Stuffed-Crust Pizza | Pillsbury Recipe
This Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza Recipe is an easy way to make a delicious, homemade pizza. It’s perfect for busy weeknights or weekend get-togethers with family and friends. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you can have a tasty dinner that everyone will love.
Plus, it’s sure to become one of your family’s favorite recipes! So next time you’re looking for something quick and delicious for dinner, try this yummy Pillsbury Deep-Dish Pizza Recipe – you won’t be disappointed!