Ingredients – 1/4 cup mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons ketchup
– 1 tablespoon Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce – 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce – 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– Dash of cayenne pepper (optional) Instructions: 1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup, Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until fully combined.
2. If desired add in a dash of cayenne pepper for extra heat. 3. Mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.Use as desired on burgers or sandwiches!
Making your own Ghost Pepper Sauce is easier than you think! With the help of Red Robin’s recipe, you can make a delicious and spicy sauce that will add some zing to any dish. The combination of ghost peppers and red chilis gives this sauce its distinctive flavor, while jalapeños provide an extra kick.
You just need a few simple ingredients like garlic, oil, vinegar, tomato paste and spices to create your very own homemade version of this beloved condiment.
Q1: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce
Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce requires a few simple ingredients: * ¼ cup of hot sauce (such as Franks Red Hot) * 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
* 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar * 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce * ½ teaspoon each of garlic powder and onion powder.
All these ingredients are combined to create the perfect blend for this flavorful spicy sauce.
Q2: How Long Does It Take to Prepare the Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce
It takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare Red Robin’s Ghost Pepper Sauce. The following five steps are needed to make the sauce: • Combine mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl.
• Add garlic, onion powder, cumin and chili powder. • Mix in lime juice and hot sauce of choice. • Stir until ingredients are well blended together.
• Let chill for at least 10 minutes before serving. After completing these preparation steps, the delicious Ghost Pepper Sauce is ready to enjoy!
Q3: Is the Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce Spicy
Yes, Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce is spicy. It contains a combination of potent ingredients that create a unique flavor and heat level: * Habanero peppers
* Chipotle peppers * Jalapeño peppers * Cayenne pepper sauce
This sauce packs an intense kick that can make any meal more exciting!
Red Robin’s Ghost Pepper Sauce Review
Overall, this recipe for Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce is a great way to add some extra kick to any meal. The blend of flavors from the garlic and onion powder, sugar, and chili flakes makes it an ideal accompaniment for burgers, wings or even as a dip. For those looking to spice up their cooking repertoire, or just wanting something different than store-bought sauces, this Red Robin Ghost Pepper Sauce Recipe is worth the effort!