Ingredients: -1 lb ground beef -2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
-1/4 teaspoon salt -1/4 teaspoon black pepper -2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
-3 tablespoons olive oil Instructions: 1. Preheat a large skillet on medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Increase the heat to high and add in the ground beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 8 minutes or until fully cooked through. Stir occasionally throughout cooking time to break apart any chunks of meat.
3. Divide mixture into 4 equal parts then form each part into a patty shape with your hands (about 0.5 inches thick). Place patties onto preheated skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness is achieved (flipping once halfway through).
If you’re in the mood for a delicious and unique burger, look no further than this Steak and Shake Garlic Burger recipe! This classic dish is made with ground beef mixed with garlic, parsley, thyme, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. After forming the patties, they are then cooked to perfection on the grill or in a skillet.
Topped off with melted Swiss cheese slices, this flavorful burger is sure to tantalize your taste buds. Enjoy it as an easy weeknight dinner or serve it up at your next backyard barbecue – either way your guests will be impressed!
Q1: What Ingredients are Needed to Make a Steak And Shake Garlic Burger
Ingredients needed to make a Steak and Shake Garlic Burger: * 2 tablespoons of garlic, minced * 2 teaspoons of olive oil
* 1 teaspoon of salt * 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper * 4-5 ounces lean sirloin steak or hamburger patty
* 2 slices Swiss cheese (or your favorite) These ingredients will provide you with the necessary components to create a delicious Steak and Shake Garlic Burger. Serve it on a bun with your favorite condiments for an enjoyable meal.
Q2: How Long Does It Take to Cook a Steak And Shake Garlic Burger
A Steak and Shake Garlic Burger takes 3-4 minutes to cook. It is important to preheat the cooking surface before cooking a garlic burger. Here are some easy steps to follow:
• Preheat the grill or pan for 2-3 minutes • Place the frozen patty on the heated surface • Cook each side of the patty for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown
Once both sides have been cooked through, your garlic burger is ready to enjoy!
Q3: Is There an Alternative Way to Prepare the Steak And Shake Garlic Burger Aside from Grilling
Yes, there is an alternative way to prepare the Steak and Shake Garlic Burger aside from grilling. You can also: * Pan-fry it in a nonstick skillet with a little oil for about 6 minutes on each side.
* Bake it in an oven preheated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. In both cases, you should cover the burger while cooking so that it cooks evenly and absorbs all of its flavors.
Copycat Steak n Shake Garlic Burger
This Steak and Shake Garlic Burger Recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious burger with the added bonus of garlic. It’s easy to make and can be served up in minutes, making it perfect for any night of the week! Plus, you don’t have to leave your house in order to get that classic Steak and Shake taste.
With this recipe, you can recreate their iconic flavors right at home!