Tupelo Honey Banana Pudding is a delicious, easy-to-make dessert. Begin by combining 2 cups of Tupelo Honey with 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until the mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, layer fresh sliced bananas in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Spread the cooled honey mixture over the banana slices and top with an even layer of crushed vanilla wafers or graham crackers.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Allow to cool before serving with whipped cream or ice cream if desired!
This delicious Tupelo Honey Banana Pudding Recipe is a must-try! It’s made with creamy vanilla pudding and sweet, ripe bananas, all topped off with a generous drizzle of tupelo honey. With just the right balance of sweetness and creaminess, this comforting dessert will be sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
And if you’re feeling adventurous, try adding some crunchy chopped pecans or walnuts for an extra special treat!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Tupelo Honey Banana Pudding
Tupelo Honey Banana Pudding is a delicious, easy-to-make dessert. To make it you will need: * 4 ripe bananas
* 1/3 cup of Tupelo honey * 2 tablespoons of cornstarch * 2 cups of heavy cream
* ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg Mix all the ingredients together and cook over low heat until thickened. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Prepare the Pudding
It takes approximately 10 minutes to prepare pudding. Below is the step-by-step guide: • Combine pudding mix and cold milk in a medium bowl; whisk for 2 minutes.
• Pour into individual serving dishes or one large dish. • Refrigerate until set, at least 5 minutes. Enjoy your delicious homemade pudding!
Q: Is This a Baked Or No-Bake Recipe
No, this is not a baked or no-bake recipe. This recipe requires a stovetop and oven to prepare. Here are the necessary steps:
• Preheat oven • Brown ground beef in pan • Add remaining ingredients to pan and simmer
• Place mixture in an oven safe dish and bake for 20 minutes. This recipe is easy enough to make on any weeknight with just a few simple steps.
Tupelo Honey Cafe (Atlanta,GA) – Here For The Snacks
This Tupelo Honey banana pudding recipe is an excellent dessert for any occasion. Not only does it taste delicious, but it’s also easy to make and can be made in advance. The combination of the honey with the creamy banana pudding makes this a truly unique and special treat that everyone will love.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy a sweet ending to any meal.